Do you ever get frustrated when you find yourself not speaking up in meetings or missing opportunities due to fear of not saying the “right thing” in the “right way”?
Trust me—you’re not alone, my friend!
I hear this from students and clients all. the. time. Even when you know you’re capable, smart, and full of potential, a rush of anxiety can suddenly pull you out of the moment and trap you in your head with worries like:
- “Do I sound intelligent? Oh god, was that a stupid thing to say?”
- “I feel so jittery and can hear my voice shaking—can they tell I’m nervous?”
- “Are they following what I’m saying, or are they just humoring me?”
So if you have a meeting or presentation coming up, and you’re ready to show up with less nerves, undeniable presence, and a game plan for articulating yourself clearly and confidently…
Let me send you my Presence Playbook—it was designed to help you do just that!
Inside, you’ll learn go-to frameworks and strategies to help you…
- Articulate yourself clearly and confidently under pressure
- Get your mind, body and voice to cooperate with you instead of against you
- Stop faking or performing your way through intimidating interactions
- Tailor your message to different audiences at the drop of a hat
- Be more “in the driver’s seat” of how you come across to others
And remember: these are learnable skills, not innate talents. And I’ll warn you—while these skills are super practical and effective, they won’t do anything for you if you’re not practicing regularly.
I personally use SelfSpoken techniques every day to turn panic into power and pressure into presence. And I rely on trustworthy accountability partners who remind me of my goals and push me to stretch. Because as we evolve, we need safe spaces to build self-awareness and expand our skills beyond what we thought was possible on our own.
So if you’re the kind of person who’d benefit from practicing with a coach and intimate community of like-hearted, go-getters, check out The Confident Communicator!
It’s a course and community where you’ll be supported as you step into the next level of your skills. Because when it comes to showing up as the you, you most want to be, it may be a personal journey, but you don’t need to go it alone!
We’re here to support you and challenge you, and I can’t wait to watch you rise.
Some goodies to tie you over while I’m out on maternity leave Guess what? On October 14th, my husband, daughter and I took the…
Have you ever wanted to improve your communication skills and day-to-day speaking confidence, but the advice you found online or in self-help books just……